Sunday, October 11, 2009

Day 27 - the I1

Sunday...Day 27.

THIS will be the day of our indulgence. When Patrick announced that we could have a small (200-400 cal) indulgence, I was a little taken back. Dumbfound......but unsure. It has taken me about two days to determine what that food is.

Cheese (blue cheese...my fav), red wine (too many choices to pick one variety), something salty (I miss not having the additional sprinkle in all my food).

But after some meditation......and divine inspiration from above.....I have chosen.

Let it be.................Ben and Jerry's coffee coffee buzz buzz buzz ice cream and a small bag of pretzels (brand to be determined on store site).

Weeeeeeeh......




2 comments:

  1. Hi, Denise. My name is Sean Anderson. I'm a former PCPer, and I wanted to do this sooner, but I just wanted to wish you luck on your program. You're going to find, even with it's tough days, joining the PCp is one of the best decisions you ever made in your life. Heh, i remember my first indulgence. I went to a wonderful restaurant called Eat more Greens. A vegetarian buddy took me there and we ate food that was completely organic. Taco salad, amazing cheesecake and apple pie. It was wonderful! Of course, the day after I cheated with one more little Starbucks, but I got over it. Heh. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete