Thursday, October 29, 2009

Day 45.....4"-5" too

WoHooo....We made it! Day 45...the halfway point. Looking back at my day one photo was a little scary. It's amazing how much has changed (my eating habits, energy levels, and new sense of what is good for me). Thank you Patrick and Chen for the PCP. And a Big thanks to Gwen Bell for her blogging and inspiration.

Tonight.....is a workout inside. Rain...heavy...tornado warning...gusting winds to 50mph. We are staying in. Can't jump inside the motorhome...maybe I can go out btw the big rains and do alittle. We'll see.

Diet.......I think I will like this week's food choices. I am trying to eat dinner before WO...but the banana is causing my stomach to feel full and really heavy. I tried eating half of one.....still about the same feeling. I wonder if Patrick or the group has suggestions.

1 comment:

  1. As a rule of thumb choose the smallest bananas in the store, I know what you mean about feeling heavy. Photos are looking good!

    ReplyDelete