Friday, October 23, 2009

Day 39......Feeling good

Friday...day 39. Just checking in for the day.

JT and I (with dogs in hand...Akita and Aussie) will be heading out in the RV to a friend's recently acquired ranch-ette (where they will be raising goats,gardening, and trying to live a simplier life) for the weekend. This weekend I think (yippy) we will learn the art of building fences or tearing out a kitchen. Not your average weekend......but I love to learn this stuff.

Lets see how the body will fair over the weekend. PCP regime has made me alot stronger. I am really noticing how much my upper body has developed. Traps, lats and biceps have really "puffed" out. And strangely enough, I have some indentation btw the bicep/inner elbow area. They seem to be getting cut. Nice.....

Jumping.......since my lay up for one week, I am back to a consistent 1000/night. Knees are in good shape (taking some glucosamine/MSM/Vita C combo has helped too). Hammy feeling good too. Going to get to 1400 soon.


4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend! I have this crazy love of goats, not sure why. Really want to own a pair some day. Just think of all the organic waste they'd eat.

    Great to hear that your knee is cooperating. Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty sure we will be working on fence building today. Digging a few post holes and stretching fencing materials. Hard work.

    Whatever we get involved in, it will be fun to see how our bodies feel. BTW, yeah... you have some rockin' traps going on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh...sounds like fun! Can't wait to hear about it when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your weekend sounds great! How did it go?

    ReplyDelete