Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Day 16 - Chop Chop

Day 16 finds me up earlier than normal with the PCP. Last night was a late working night. Time spent going to the gym (rrrrrr......just cause I am not able to jump right now) did not give enough time to chop the head of cauliflower normally done.

Exercise: It's been surprisingly good. I am finding pleasure in the push ups and deltoid work. It's probably due to the results. Seeing a peak of tricep definition......Cool. As for the jump rope......I have laid off doing any since last Thursday. They feel like "knee splints".....if that is such a thing. Last night I did some recumbent biking for 20 minutes. Patrick.......question....."What is an alternative to jumping?".

Food: Recipe swapping is a good idea. Me.....I am not too creative with food. I leave that to the resident foodie. Which leads me back to..........

The morning......more chopping. First......coffee....."Get in my belly"!

4 comments:

  1. Second you on the strength training! There's something about deltoid, tricep and ab work that I just love. Keep it up, Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are alternatives and we'll cover them soon Denise, hold tight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I love push-ups too! Wow, I never thought I'd say that. It really is rewarding. Can't wait to see those buff new arms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the recipe swapping! We must do a PCP cook book!! great that you're seeing visible results from the push-ups!!

    ReplyDelete