Sunday, November 1, 2009

Day 48.....sore


Whewwww. It is day 48 (sunday Nov 1). After yesterday's workout at the gym I am feeling sore all over....but most especially the lats, triceps. I think it had to do with that new exercise called kung fu sit up. Used the power station for this but can't figure out how not to swing as I raise my legs. Maybe it takes more stomach control.....

Today, I felt more confident on my strength. Halluah on PCP workout...cause I don't think I could have comfortably carried my Aussie up/down narrow steps. Looks like he strained his ankle. He's 60 lbs and does not like to be picked up.

4 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hope your puppy feels better soon.

    Way to go with that PCP strength! You're looking great!

    I found myself swinging on the kung fu situps too. Not really sure how to do them properly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, such a sad face in that photo -- speedy heeling to the pup!

    My tip wiith the kung fu's, try working with slightly bent knees and pulling from the lower abs. Takes a lot of focus, but it's a similar motion to doing reverse ab curls with your back on the floor. As you get stronger, you can straighten your legs.

    Looking good -- keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful dog! Sorry to hear he's not feeling well.

    Kung-fu sit-ups are tricky. At the gym I use to go to they had equipment that helped with the exercise. It had a backboard that prevented the legs from swinging.

    Hanging from a bar is tricky. I still can get my body swinging just by lifting my legs. Makes holding on quite interesting!

    Keep working it!

    ReplyDelete