Thursday, November 5, 2009

Day 52....I2 dilema

Even since Patrick announced another indulgence, I been thinking about it. What should I choose. After last indulgence, I said " my next will be wine and blue cheese". Now I am not so sure.

After reading Naomi's post and going to that Flickr photostream I question what is an indulgence. Could it be some big luscious blackberries (we found some at local store from Mexico...OMG...the size of peanut) or lightly coated fried shrimp (Gulf of Mexico variety).

Not sure.....but I know it won't be anything that resembles those Flickr images.

6 comments:

  1. Fried shrimp! Fried shrimp! And hush puppies.

    P.S. You look awesome in your photos! So strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for the fried shrimp! Sounds delicious and proper food too. High in protein and bursting with flavour no doubt. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like everyone wants to hear about fried shrimp? We do live on the Gulf Coast, I guess it would be appropriate.

    Ummm, in the meantime. Can you pick up some more of those blackberries? Woah, those rocked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go for the shrimp! Remember, the indulgence is suppose to be something that isn't allowed on the PCP meal plan, and blackberries are an allowed item (so grab a bunch of them to have the day after the indulgence).

    Can't wait to hear about what you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shrimp, shrimp, shrimp -- yum! I think I'm going to go for cocktails and appetizers this Friday, which may now have to include a fried shrimp or oyster.

    Looking great, Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shrimp are great protein sources too. Sounds like a win-win.

    ReplyDelete