Saturday, November 14, 2009

Day61....on the other side

Whew.......Day 60 or 2/3 done has come and gone. It's amazing how my body has changed. How ALL of our bodies have changed through this process.

So....I embark on another facet of PCP. Last week I asked Patrick if there was a way that I could lose 4-5 kg more (before end of regime). I wanted to look more trim and lean....like my inspiration Jackie Warner. Patrick responded by saying that it would be hard but it could be done. My diet was already pretty low on calories.....he modified it with a slight decrease in calories and switched out fruit for more veggies. He also added that I do an extra cardio (jumps or fast walking) along with our normal workout.

So far, I have been able to add an extra cardio (most days it has been the fast walking during my lunch beak) and have stuck close to the meal plan. I have noticed I am craving some bread at night.....after workout. I had about 40-50 g last night. That seemed to help.

I still continue to notice my clothes fitting loosely. Today we go to the gym, and I will put my self on the scale.

4 comments:

  1. It'll take a week or two but you'll see the difference soon if you keep up the extra stuff. Try not to miss a day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Denise, that's really awesome! You're, like, superhardcore. Thank you sir, may I have another!

    I wish you lots of success in your PCP extra credit...I know you'll get awesome results. Can't wait to see! You're already looking strong in your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're looking great Denise, can't wait to see the added difference from those slight tweeks! Not long to go now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yeah! What a way to sprint to the finish, Denise!!

    ReplyDelete