Saturday, November 28, 2009

Day 75......I3

WOW.......Jonti read Patrick's latest mail in the car as we were driving about town on our errands. I got so excited to hear that we have another indulgence. But then....I became nervous and anxious. How would my body react to a"normal American style meal". Would I have indigestion (again), have a fainting goat experience......? Time will tell.....after Sunday we will know.

Choices floating around are 1) Argentinian steak 2) Tapas and red wine 3) good Mexican breakfast (including salsa and chips).

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, they all sound good. I'd say the tapas will give you more flavors to enjoy. The mexican salt content will make you feel crappy afterwards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'll second the vote for tapas! Lots of tiny, yummy bits. Oh, and sangria -- that sounds divine!!

    ReplyDelete